Our God is an extravagant and generous giver. That is shown to us by the gift of the Father of His Son, Jesus Christ for the redemption of His people. Jesus left heaven to be born a man. He left the singing of angels to the bleating of animals in the manger. He did this all fulfill the requirements for our salvation and show the power of His coming Kingdom. Jesus, reconciler of sinful man to our holy God, the ultimate gift.
Jesus Christ gave so that we can have.
When we give financially it is in response to this gift that we are unworthy of. It is an expression of thankfulness, trust, worship, and obedience. Through your financial gift, you are promoting the gospel through this local church in ways such as:
- Supplying a meeting space for our Sunday gathering
- Books and other gospel-centered resources
- Bible studies and other discipleship opportunities
- Supporting the Granger’s and gospel proclamation in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Future church plants in Arkansas
Thank you for your gift, this young church could not accomplish the task of gospel ministry without your gracious financial partnership.
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
2 Corinthians 9:7 (ESV)